Toll Blending vs. Private Labeling
Toll Blending, also known as contract manufacturing, is the process by which the production of chemical products is outsourced to a third party company. Toll blending allows companies with complex chemical formulations to have their batches professionally mixed and processed into a final product. At ArroChem, we can process both liquid and powder batches from 2,000 to 1 million pounds.
Private Labeling, on the other hand, is when a product is manufactured by a third-party and sold under a retailer’s or brand’s name. It is similar to Toll Blending, but products can be made available in smaller container sizes. At ArroChem, our packaging options are available in pints, quarts, gallons, five gallon pails, 55 gallon drums, 275gallon tote tanks, and tanker trucks.
What Best Fits Your Need?
To determine what best fits your need, we need to ask a few questions -
- What are your volumes and packaging requirements?
- What is your timeline and shipping needs?
- What are your budgetary goals and objectives?
Hiring a third-party contract chemical manufacturer like ArroChem is the ideal method for producing high-quality final products while keeping your process cost-efficient.
Advantages of Toll Blending and Private Labeling
Regardless of which option you choose, there are several advantages to entering a contract chemical manufacturing arrangement, such as:
- Increased quality control. ArroChem’s staff are experienced at utilizing their long-term partnerships and resources to identify the most cost effective, top quality raw materials and ingredients to meet all product needs.
- Lower Investment Costs. By outsourcing your chemical needs to t ArroChem, you won’t have to invest thousands of dollars and hundreds of man hours into the production process. Let us do the heavy lifting.
- Greater scalability. We can meet your production goals up to one million pounds or more! As your business grows, our established facilities are able to continue growing with you, without production delays or changes to the workflow.
The ArroChem Advantage
ArroChem is equipped to manufacture a wide variety of custom liquid and powder blends. We have our own in-house formulas available for use that can be customized or we can use your existing formulas. We also offer standard confidentiality agreements to protect your intellectual property.
Our facilities are OSHA, EPA and ISO compliant, housing all of the equipment needed to produce quality chemical products, including:
- Stainless steel blend tanks from 55 to 5000 gallons
- On site bulk storage and IBC tanks
- Haz-mat and explosion proof certified areas
- Qualified chemist and quality control laboratory on site
While you are focused on selling your products, we are working hard in the background to make sure your products arrive on-time and are 100% in compliance with your customers’ expectations. Our team of dedicated professionals are trained in ISO-9001 and strive to reach 100% customer satisfaction by using quality standards that ensure quality products and results.
Our team of Chemists monitors quality checks in production throughout the process, from performing specific lab analysis to final inspection of the products prior to shipping. Our philosophy is to provide a quality product that is of value and benefit to our customers over the life of their business.
Having been in business for over 40 years, we are pleased to still be servicing our first customer. We look forward to serving your company with the same professionalism and dedication. Give us a call today and let’s talk about how easy it is to start a mutually beneficial partnership that takes away the stress of manufacturing and puts it in the hands of trusted professionals.
To learn more, click here to schedule a call!